Saturday, May 4, 2013

The yard sale!


Hope all is well with everyone.

We had our yard sale Friday and Saturday. It was a success because we did raise money and had a great time with our friends and neighbors. However, we were short of our $200 goal. We raised $106.56!!!  That's a lot of canned/boxed food we can buy!! We are thankful but still we must meet our goal.

Are we giving up? Of course not "NEVER GIVE UP!" my friend has given us a suggestion and we will do it again next Friday, in a different location that's much better than our garage. I think we'll do just great. 

Our set up was great and we had plenty of help. I had much more than I ever imagined I would have to sell, here are a few pictures of the donations we had.

Thanks to everyone who donated so many items for our sale, you're the greatest!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment