Friday, May 10, 2013

The yard sale is over...


Today was the final day of the yard sale...we had lots of fun!  We did not meet our $200.00 goal but we enjoyed the process and look forward to making our purchases of food for the food bank. Walmart here we come!


Now to prepare for my mom who is coming this weekend (today) to celebrate Mother's Day. Considering I spent the bulk of my day outside, I am totally behind in my chores and preparation for her. Hope the husband brings home pizza, I did not cook today...ooops!


I have to mention this, I had the best friends ever helping today. We all had such a great time, what a super fantastic community of folks! 


Enjoy a few pics below. Happy Mother's Day in advance to all the beautiful women, you make a difference.


















No comments:

Post a Comment