Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Finding contentment



Why did I say "finding contentment"? Well from what I've learned you have to look for it, contentment doesn't come easy. So then what does it mean to be content? Contentment means being where you are and being thankful that things are as well as they are. It means appreciating the moment.

Being content does not mean we don't want better or even different. What it means is today we can be thankful and cease complaining. That's a hard one, I know so well. What I am learning however, is the closer I get to God, the more I am content with my life.

Contentment brings a trust in God, knowing that He has it ALL in control. Contentment means not complaining while doing whatever we need to do to make the necessary changes we desire.

As we get closer to God, we find hope, we find contentment. We find everything we need.


everyday talk for everyday women

No comments:

Post a Comment