Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day weekend...


I salute all the father's who make a difference. This weekend has been one of family and fun. My husband wanted to spend the weekend with the grand children, in the country, so he got it! He had all but 2 of the grand children, plenty of family and loads of fun. We also camped out in the RV, per his other request.


There was quite a surprise waiting for me when we returned from out of town. My first born called to tell me she is expecting her first baby. WOW! It's taken me almost two years to wrap my mind around the fact that she's grown and married. Now my baby is having a baby and I am super elated. I am going to be a grandmother. I do have grandchildren through my marriage but this will be my first biological grand baby and I am beside myself with joy. I can't wait to hold the little one in my arms and kiss his/her little face. Now I have to figure out what I will be called. Any suggestions?


Back to father's day. We spent the weekend in the country with family and we went to the beach, my favorite place. We had so much food, my husbands other passion. Check out the pics and enjoy.

                                                          Our children and the grands.



                                                         They love the riding mower.

 


                                             The father's cleaning fish for the big fish fry.



                                                   Father's day was a mini family reunion.




This will be a father's day my husband will remember for a long time. Again happy father's day to all of you who make a difference. God bless you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment