Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Why in the world do I homeschool?

I think I ask myself this question a few times every single day. Maybe these pictures can answer. At least for now...




                                                          Art all the time



                       Books and more books, we love books. Well I love books!




                                                  Starting our own garden




Science in the back yard
 
 


                                                        Science up close




                                                  We build bridges together!




                                                One on one music time




                                             Life and science on our front porch




                                                       More art!



Maybe this is why I homeschool. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment