Monday, August 5, 2013

Delaware state # 2 complete

So here I am still trying to catch up on life. The only draw back to going out of town is you have to return and make up for all the days you were gone. This means washing, folding and putting away clothes while still unpacking...sheesh. As well as getting ready for the new school year, returning calls and let's not forget paying bills. I forgot about this part! I suppose I need a vacation from my vacation! Our trip was well worth it and with time I'll catch back up to being behind.  No worries...

These are miscellaneous pictures to wrap up our Delaware tour. Each trip is getting better and the best is yet to come. Thank you for joining us as we begin The 50/12 Project. Two states down and forty eight left to go.

Enjoy!






In Dover at the Archive building and State House




Maybe they'll see this on a history exam later on?




This was a very beautiful place




I prefer not to be in pictures but my friend (FL) says I should for the children's sake







We had to come all the way to Delaware to watch cable tv!



Breakfast at the hotel is the best because I don't have to do a thing. YES!







Peek-A-Boo I see you





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the boys look so big! Thank you SOO much for the photo and letter! I finally made it back to school today. I love your blog! I'm excited to explore it some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pleasant surprise! So great hearing from you. The boys are growing very well but we sure do miss you. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will keep up with boys via my blog. We are headed to Pa. at the end of the month and this will complete our 3 states for the summer. You can read about "The 50/12 Project" in my earlier post.

    Thank you so much for commenting and stay tuned. Is there any chance you can relocate this way?? LOL

    ReplyDelete