Friday, September 20, 2013

How much time do you have?

With the recent passing of my grandfather I have been re-thinking some things about this life, I suppose this is typical behavior. My grandfather lived a pretty full life but that's not always the case with everyone. The truth is most of us don't know when we'll take that last breath.


Suppose you did know how much time you had left would it change your behavior? Are there places you would go or people you would visit? Would you reconcile a broken relationship? Is there something God placed in your heart to do that has not yet been done, a book that needs to be written or a song that needs to be sung? Do you need to say "I love you" more?


Think about it, we don't know how much time we have left so we ought to make everyday count. Would it take dying to really get us to live? What would you do if you found out you had six months to live? Something to think about...



  

No comments:

Post a Comment