Thursday, April 11, 2013

Welcome one and all!

So glad you stopped by...

I am very excited about this new blog. I still have my other blog about stewardship, I'm just moving in a different direction. While this blog will feature posts about stewardship, it will target a variety of topics related to women.


Why did I choose "relentless"? Relentless is my absolute favorite word ever. Also the other two names I wanted were taken already. 

In this blog I hope to begin a forum that will allow imperfect women to talk about imperfect things. Life is not perfect and being transparent about this is key to hope, healing, and happiness.

Of course I don't claim to have all the answers, but I hope to learn from others as we share thoughts and experiences.

This blog was birthed to encourage all as we seek to be the best we can be. For me this blog is the beginning of a new season, a new day. It represents new things and a new way.

I am very thankful for those who encouraged me to start this type of blog, yours was the voice of God. In my heart I wanted to do this, but fear of failure hindered me. Thank you friends.

In the meantime, may we be relentless in life, love and loyalty. May we be relentless to embrace transparency while we work on our imperfections.

Join me while I share, your comments, poetry, devotionals, and thoughts in general. Thank you in advance for helping me create a life changing blog.

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment